Sunshine Blogger Award
Just so you know, I typed that in a British accent.
How have you been? Did anything super special happen over the week? Our first rehearsal for our summer show is tomorrow. Although I'm still getting over P.S.D. (Post Show Depression) from Peter Pan, I'm looking forward to this show. There will lots of singing and dancing, so yay!
Anyway, on to the post!
A little while ago Catherine at The Rebelling Muse tagged me for the sunshine blog award. She also tagged me for something else a while back, but now I can’t remember what. Sorry Catherine! Whatever the case, you should check out this sweet girl’s blog.
Now, what’s a tag without questions? But first, a few rules.
1. Link back to your nominee
2. Answer the 11 questions from your nominee
3. Tag 11 bloggers
4. Ask them 11 new questions
1. How did you come up with your blog name?
Lolly came up with the name about 5 years ago (whoa, we were little back then!), but we didn’t start the blog until December 2014. Pip and Lolly aren’t our actually names, you know, for privacy and other reasons. But they sound super cute!
2. What is your favorite Work in Progress (Or book if you're not an author!)?
I honestly don’t know. I love writing, but don’t have a novel in progress right now. When I start writing there is no going back. It is all I will do until the first draft is finished, so for now I’m sticking to short stories and such.
3. Favorite hair color on a guy?
Uhhh… I don’t know and don’t really care. I’m still a little kid in my mind, and don’t feel like thinking about guys.
4. Do you have a motto or a favorite phrase?
There are many quotes I strive to live by, but the one that came to mind first was this:
I’m going to make everything around me beautiful – that will be my life.
- Elsie de Wolfe
5. It's sunny outside. What would you be doing?
Well, 99% of the time, it’s sunny here in New Mexico. So, normal life. Maybe going to rehearsal?
6. If you had to pick one time period to travel to, which would it be?
Oooh, maybe the civil war era. There dresses were fantastic, Or medieval times. Really I just want to go back in time, wear an amazing ball gown and go to a ball. Then I will at last be satisfied.
7. Let's say you could pick any car to drive around forever. What would it be (make, model, year)?
To be honest, I really don’t know anything about cars. I guess a Mini Cooper. In light blue?
8. What is your favorite vacation ever?
This sounds weird and sad, but my family doesn’t really ‘go on vacation’. We
are were always moving for a while
(pretty much my whole life), and had to stay in hotel after hotel. The last official vacation I can think of was
our trip to Mt. Rushmore. I was around 4
or 5 years old.
9. Do you get red as a lobster or really tanned in the sun?
It depends. I occasionally get a sunburn, but if wear sunscreen and don’t stay out for longer than 2 hours I will get a decent tan. One year I was in an archery class that met twice a week in the mornings. It was really fun, but far too warm and humid for my taste. I got such a dark tan that year. It was fantastico!
10. What is your favorite family/team sport?
Capture the Flag. It’s fun because you get to sprint (my specialty), but aren’t running the whole time. And you also have to work as a team and strategize.
11. What would you pack if you were going out for a picnic?
It depends on what kind of picnic it was. For some days I would choose hamburgers and watermelon, other times I would say avocado sandwiches with blueberries and strawberries on the side. It depends on the day.
Well, that was a lot of questions! Now I must do some tagging.
Anyone who feels like doing this challenge! But if you do, please tell me. I’d love to read your answers to my questions.
1. What’s your favorite flavor, and why?
2. If you would trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
3. Where do you feel safest?
4. Odd or even numbers?
5. Cats or dogs?
6. Favorite poem?
7. What’s something you can’t leave without?
8. Favorite childhood book?
9. Preferred weather?
Am I done yet? Blog goals?
11. Favorite item of clothing?
Thanks for reading! You guys are seriously the best!