I am Stronger + Loving Life




Hello, hello!


I must tell the truth, I have no idea where I’m going with this post.  I had one written and almost ready to publish in a Word document on my Mom’s computer.  Then our Mom went out of town, taking her laptop with her.  So here I am, with no idea what to say. 



I guess life is always like that.  You can plan, prepare, and schedule, but in the end, you don’t know what will happen.  Even bad things don’t always end up happening.  I need to learn I have no control.  Sometimes that’s really scary, but isn’t that what our faith is about?  Trusting God to keep us steady when nothing else will?


Over the last few years, my faith has been tested in countless ways.  But God always gave me strength to pull through.  I can remember crying and crying, I remember the pain and it brings tears to my eyes, but look at me!  I am happy, healthy, and loved.  No matter what, God was always loving me.  And he always will.  I have the assurance.    


People will let you down, plans will fall through, your last performance will be cancelled leaving you to cry, and you will mess up.  But that’s life. 


As long as I live, bad things will happen. I’m learning to be okay with that.  In the fabulous words of Queen Elsa, I'm not going back, the past is in the past. 



I’m going to grow, I’m going to witness, I will stretch and sing and dance and remember and make memories.  I want to keep secrets, I want to share them.  I want to stay up late, watch the sunrise, drink lots of water and whisper to myself in the mirror.  I will feel pain, I will fail, but I will rise again.  
If you sing that last paragraph to the tune of Let it Go, it almost works.    
  

For if God is for us, who can be against us?

I am stronger, smarter and braver, because of Him.  And nothing can keep me from loving life. 



Love,

Pip    

Ever delete you post/lose it?

Isn’t life wonderful?

Comments

  1. LIFE IS TOTALLY WONDERFUL AND I LOVE THIS POST.

    So glad you posted this because I can totally relate, sometimes it's the most difficult and unpredictable things that help us to grow stronger in our faith and appreciate life even more. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES IT IS!

      Definitely. You never know what God has planned for you. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Man, I needed this today. Thanks, love <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm glad it helped. You're so welcome, darling.

      Delete
  3. Such a great reminder. I deal with the unexpected as well as disappointments all the time, and while they do stink, God always pulls through with his strength. <3

    Just a head's up: I'm revealing two things on the blog tomorrow! One is a tag idea I've been working on for some time, and the other is an actvitity that the blogging community did last year, so if you'd like to check that out, it'll be up on my blog then! ^.^

    xoxo Abigail Lennah | ups & downs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abigail. God definitely pulls through for us every time.

      Wow, that sounds cool! I'm looking forward to it!

      Delete
  4. THIS POST IS SO POWERFUL!... Thank you for sharing!
    Simply Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, V! I'm so happy you enjoyed it. Readers like you are why I blog:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions and converse in the comments. We love hearing from you!

Popular posts from this blog

What Tech Week Looks Like + SURPRISES and Disappointments

I'm Finally Back + Exciting News

Friendship Day + What My Closest Friends Taught Me