Selfies!

Hello!
As some of you may know we are on a trip to Wisconsin.  We are staying with Willow's family.  Two days ago we went a custard place (it's very yummy).  Our Mom's took a photo of us three. 


Then I whipped out my phone and took a selfie with our custard. 


What started as one soon became a lot.  





In the photo above Willow had said we should all open our eyes really wide.  When I looked at the photo we started laughing so hard.  I think I sort of failed.



It worked here except I didn't get the open mouth memo.



Ahh.  I finally got it!



Come on Willow!  Is Willow really that yummy?




I can not keep a straight face.  Don't even ask me to lie.  It just doesn't work.



Scary friends.



No comment.



I mustache you a question.

Well there you go!  Can you see why I called this post selfies?

Love,
Pip


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Tech Week Looks Like + SURPRISES and Disappointments

I'm Finally Back + Exciting News

Friendship Day + What My Closest Friends Taught Me