New Mexico!!!

Well hello Everyone! 

I am finally back!  Yes, I know.  It has been forever since I posted.  And I know I promised to do a review on my pickles, but they were eaten, and we moved!  They were really good though ;) 

Now we are back in New Mexico, The Land Of Enchantment.  I have been extremely busy with moving in and all so today I will just post pictures and tell you what is happening in them. 


I took this photo in Iowa.  Isn't this quaint old gas station just adorable?



Some nice people took this picture for us at the border of Texas and New Mexico. 



A few days after we got back, there was a Ladies Tea at our church.  This is one of our gorgeous friends Seriah. 
I took this picture of her because I just loved her outfit. 




Lolly and I went out to watch a Cinderella play with Seriah.  Afterward we went to a cool coffee shop downtown.  

There you go!  I'll catch you up more some day soon (I hope), but for now have a wonderful day! 

Love,
Pip



Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions and converse in the comments. We love hearing from you!

Popular posts from this blog

What Tech Week Looks Like + SURPRISES and Disappointments

I'm Finally Back + Exciting News

Friendship Day + What My Closest Friends Taught Me