Ahhh… How I Love The Theatre!

As some of you may know I was recently cast in a musical.  It was called Back To The Cross.  We rehearsed for one week and then performed on Saturday and Sunday.  It was SO much fun!  My character's name was Ava.  There were tons of photos taken of us but I can only show a few.  Here you go!


I wore my hair in a ponytail so that it wouldn't get in the way when I was dancing.  And I also got to do a really fun ponytail flip in one scene!




We "traveled" through time a lot.

I had a different costume piece for almost every time period. 




Well there you go!  If you want to see some more photos just click on the link below! 


Love, 
Pip


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Tech Week Looks Like + SURPRISES and Disappointments

Friendship Day + What My Closest Friends Taught Me

I'm Finally Back + Exciting News