Welcome Home Lolly!

It has been over 150 days since I saw my sweet sister face to face.  She came home yesterday and we all agreed she looked just like a college student.  I thought it would be fun to do a post full of pictures.  Pictures of Lolly, Willa and I when we were all together.  





Christmas 2015




Lolly's 18th birthday



Our Mom's birthday (my hair is not that short!  I was wearing braids and only the very ends can be seen.) 



A cute shot of Lolly



Letting some toads go last summer 



This is from summer 2014.  I have always loved this picture.

We are all looking forward to another summer full of love and joy.  

I hope all of you have a splendid summer as well! 

Love,
Pip

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Tech Week Looks Like + SURPRISES and Disappointments

Friendship Day + What My Closest Friends Taught Me

I'm Finally Back + Exciting News