A Fantastic Day

Do you ever have Writers Block?  Well today I have Bloggers Circle.  It means I'm a blogger who's mind keeps going in circles, so she can't think of anything to blog about.

So now that you know what's going on, shall we fix the problem?  Today I will blog about how to be inspired.  Not just how to become inspired to write something, but also how to be inspired to do something creative and how to cheer yourself up when everything feels flat.  

First of all, sit and be quiet.  Then go outside.  Yes, even if it is raining!  Grab a camera and take some pictures.  Walk around, get muddy, invite your younger sibling to come along.  Tell yourself that this day is going to be fantastic! 

Here are a few pictures I took today of Willa. 






You are going to have to work hard to make this day great.  Here are six starter ideas for you.  

1.  Tidy the house for your Mom.  She will be so happy.  Believe me!   

2.  Offer to do the dishes on your brothers turn, just to be nice.

3.  Bake some cookies, brownies or anything that you love.  
     Make sure you have all the ingredients first! 

4.  Clean your room.  Really clean it.  Or any room in your house.

5.  Wash your kitchen floor.

6.  Do a load of laundry.

Did you notice that pretty much all of the things I listed are work?  I did that on purpose.  Work always makes me feel happier.  It makes me realize just how nice it is to relax.

Now I am sure cleaning and scrubbing isn't your idea of a fantastic day.  It isn't my idea of a great day either.  Now try to make the day special.  Really try your best to do something nice today.  It doesn't matter what it is.  Just have fun with it!  You could do something by yourself or with your whole family.  And remember, you don't have to spend a cent to have a good time.

I hope this blog post helped you to get over your Bloggers circle or whatever it is that might be ailing you.

Love,
Pip





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Tech Week Looks Like + SURPRISES and Disappointments

Friendship Day + What My Closest Friends Taught Me

I'm Finally Back + Exciting News