A little something to do

Hello Everyone!  

If you love reading as much as I do, you are continually losing you place.  Either you forget to get a bookmark or your paper bookmark slips out and then you have to search and reread over and over again.  Or maybe you have a friend or sibling or someone you know who is a book worm and you want to give them a sweet and simple bookish thing for Valentine's Day but, a plain paper bookmark seems well, too plain. If you have any of these problems then I have just the thing for you! 


Button bookmarks.  Yep. They are simple, cute, inventive and anyone would love to have one.

These cute little bookmarks are perfect for any occasion (they would make great Valentine's Day gifts)! If you will click on the link below it will take you to my YouTube channel where you can watch me show you how to make these cute little things! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP00QZ-aToQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Love,
Pip 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Tech Week Looks Like + SURPRISES and Disappointments

Friendship Day + What My Closest Friends Taught Me

I'm Finally Back + Exciting News