Savoring Summer



I am enjoying New Mexico so much!  I can't get enough of the big blue skies, the beautiful mountains, and the breathtaking sunsets.  Mostly though, it has been so nice to see all of the friends that I have missed over the summer!  Summer isn't quite over, it is definitely still hot outside and school doesn't start for me until next Monday!  I have been trying to hold on to summer as long as I can.  My days have been filled with hikes, evening swims, and fun times with friends.  I know that I will soon be extremely busy with homework so I'm cherishing these last days of summer.  I can't wait to see my family when they move down in about a month!

Love,
Lolly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Tech Week Looks Like + SURPRISES and Disappointments

Friendship Day + What My Closest Friends Taught Me

I'm Finally Back + Exciting News