Pip's Wonderful Wednesday

Hi, Pip here!  Welcome to My Day!  Today I'm going to show you what an average day in my life looks like.



8:00 am 
Here I am asleep (our mom took this picture).  The quilt that is on my bed, I made a few years ago and I still love it!  I love being homeschooled for so many reasons.  One is that I get to sleep later every morning! 


9:00 am
Doing my bible study.  I am currently reading in Leviticus.  It's really interesting to learn all about how the Passover started. 


10:00 am 
Making my bed.  We have matching comforters.  I love them so much because they match almost everything else in our room as well. 


11:00 am 
Arithmetic.  I am doing Teaching Textbooks 7.  It is my favorite math program we have used and I really like the illustrations on the word problems. 


12:00 pm
History!  Wars, battles, mummies and more!  My favorite part of ancient history is learning about the Greeks.  I like how they were so interested in learning and improving. 


1:00 pm
Finishing up our lunch.  We had pasta with ragu sauce and apples.  Everything red! 


2:00 pm
Talking with my Mom.  She didn't have any makup on so she didn't want me to take a picture of her.   Which is why I took a picture of my slippers instead. 


3:00 pm 
Science.  I am learning about the solar system this year.  It's very interesting and proves more and more that the creation of the universe was not an accident! 


4:00 pm
Playing with Willa.  We love dressing all of our American Girl dolls and making up tons of new outfits for them! 


5:00 pm
We invited our neighbor girl Skiddles over for a tea party bible study and craft.  I have been feeling led to have this sweet little girl over for a while and am really glad we were all able to have a nice afternoon together. 


6:00 pm
Playing monkey in the middle in our hallway.  We had a lot of fun and laughed a lot! 


7:00 pm
Yum yum!  We are having a really late dinner, but it was still fantastically delicious!  Our Mom is such a good cook!


8:00 pm 
Making cookies!  Chocolate chip are my personal favorite, nice for me that's what we are making!  


9:00 pm
Eating cookies!  Mmmmmmmm!  This is great, sitting in my pajamas, eating cookies and talking with my Mom and sister. 


10:00 pm
Reading a book and stretching.  This might be my favorite time of day.  It's so peaceful and quiet.  I am trying to stretch enough to get the splits some day.  I getting pretty close!  
Stretching also helps me relax and de-stress.  

I hope you liked following me along on my day! 

Love,
Pip 



Comments

  1. Hi, Pip! I like your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing your daily routine! Your bedroom is really nice- I love all of the different colors. Oh, and by the way, those cookies look delicious!

    -American Girl Doll Crafter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Lolly and I chose all the colors together. We did enjoy the cookies! 👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post! Loved reading it -
    Willow's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I am so glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions and converse in the comments. We love hearing from you!

Popular posts from this blog

What Tech Week Looks Like + SURPRISES and Disappointments

I'm Finally Back + Exciting News

Friendship Day + What My Closest Friends Taught Me