Willa's Birthday

Willa is seven!

Her birthday started off with... well, in all honesty I don't know exactly how her birthday started. She woke me up. Okay, yeah, I know I should have been the one to wake her, but I was up late decorating.  You gotta give me some points for that, right?! 

Once I was out of bed, we ate breakfast, got dressed, and then, as I have been promising her since her last birthday, we pretended anything and everything she wanted. 

After lunch we had cake and opened presents!  I'm always glad that her birthday is one day before mine (Surprise!  I forgot to tell you!) instead of vise versa, because then I have one day less to keep secrets.  While Willa and I played the day away, our Mom made delicious banana cupcakes!  They. Were. So. Good.  Seriously though, Willa will only eat the frosting off of most cupcakes, but these she ate in three big bites.



Lolly was able to spare some time from her busy schedule to FaceTime with us which was really nice. But enough blibber  blabber!  I want you to know what I got her! 
First I'll show you the gift was most excited about:) 



Yikes, right?  I got this doll at Goodwill for only two bucks!  That's really pretty good, considering this doll is for sale on eBay for five times that much!   

Of course, I couldn't give The Princess a doll who looked like this so I got on Pinterest and did some research.  I came up with some great ideas and got to work. 



Tada!  It took me about two hours but it was totally worth it! 

Next was my old camera.  It was an easy gift because I didn't have to do anything to it, except wrap it.  She was still extremely excited about it. 

And then, last but not least... 


A Princess Kit! Definitely something every little girl needs.  It comes with jewelry, a crown, some nail polish, lip gloss and a little doll and handkerchief!  The best part is that it cost me nothing!  Seriously, not a cent!  I don't need these things anymore, so why not make a cute gift out of them?  

Willa revived one gift from our Mom.  It was a large rectangle.  


She was clearly really excited!


It's a Caroline Abbot American Girl doll!
Willa has been wanting this doll for a few years and was so happy to finally have her!  Caroline's hair is beautiful and very curly and I just adore her pink dress. 

I think Willa had a wonderful birthday overall and I hope she enjoys all her gifts for years to come. 

Love, 
Pip 

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions and converse in the comments. We love hearing from you!

Popular posts from this blog

What Tech Week Looks Like + SURPRISES and Disappointments

Friendship Day + What My Closest Friends Taught Me

I'm Finally Back + Exciting News